Winx Bakugan Pokemon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winx Bakugan Pokemon

The forum of the website, winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com

+2
Ian
Hawker
6 posters

Favorite Pokemon?

Hawker
    Hawker

Favorite Pokemon? Empty Favorite Pokemon?

Post  Hawker Tue May 25, 2010 9:59 pm

What are your favorite Pokemon?

Mine are Infernape, Staraptor, and Hippowdon.
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Favorite Pokemon? Empty Re: Favorite Pokemon?

Post  Ian Sat May 29, 2010 2:20 pm

CYNDAQUIL!!!
    Robin
    Robin

Post  Robin Sat May 29, 2010 6:41 pm

PIDGEOT! Hands down is my favorite pokemon of all time! I like Altaria,Staraptor, and Empoleon too. but they'll never compare to Pidgeot.
    FantasyEevee
    FantasyEevee

Post  FantasyEevee Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:41 pm

My favourite Pokemon is Espeon. Some of my other favourites include the other Eeveelutions (including Eevee itself, of course), and Ralts and it's evolved forms.
    Fairy of Subterra
    Fairy of Subterra

Location : Bottom of zee Ocean...LITTLE HELP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Fairy of Subterra Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:18 pm

I really like Rapidash, Ponyta, and Girafarig. Oh, and Vulpix!
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:19 pm

VULPIX! YESSS Ninetales (I don't have Vulpix, but I have Ninetales!)
    Phoebe
    Phoebe

Post  Phoebe Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:13 pm

I have too many to name! Butterfree, Lickatung, and Lapras are my special favorites for special reasons. Butterfree was really the reason I started liking Pokemon, it was on the front of this card pouch I got one Easter. My brother got a Pikachu one. Lickatung because it was the stuffy I saved up all my money for in the second grade, a whole 20 dollars, even after trying desperately to trade my Lickatung card to my brother (no luck there) because I thought it was ugly (at the time). Lapras because she was on the front of my first pack of Pokemon cards! I looked everywhere for a Lapras card, and eventually, about three or four years later, I finally got one! Holofoil, thank you, thank you.

Favorite Pokemon? Nv4m4p

That was taken with my webcam, not my camera (it's at school) so that's why the picture kinda sucks. Can you believe Lil' Lee? She doesn't look ten years old, does she?

Sadly I don't have the wrapper to my first pack. Thanks mom, you killjoy to my packratty insanity!
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 am

Phoebe wrote:I have too many to name! Butterfree, Lickatung, and Lapras are my special favorites for special reasons. Butterfree was really the reason I started liking Pokemon, it was on the front of this card pouch I got one Easter. My brother got a Pikachu one. Lickatung because it was the stuffy I saved up all my money for in the second grade, a whole 20 dollars, even after trying desperately to trade my Lickatung card to my brother (no luck there) because I thought it was ugly (at the time). Lapras because she was on the front of my first pack of Pokemon cards! I looked everywhere for a Lapras card, and eventually, about three or four years later, I finally got one! Holofoil, thank you, thank you.

Favorite Pokemon? Nv4m4p

That was taken with my webcam, not my camera (it's at school) so that's why the picture kinda sucks. Can you believe Lil' Lee? She doesn't look ten years old, does she?

Sadly I don't have the wrapper to my first pack. Thanks mom, you killjoy to my packratty insanity!

We've been friends for a year, and I never heard this story, BUT THE WHOLE INTERNET DID!? Hmph. (Just kidding) But, yeah, now that I think about it, Espeon and Tsutarja are pretty awesome.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:56 am