Winx Bakugan Pokemon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winx Bakugan Pokemon

The forum of the website, winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com

RULES (Read before posting)

Poll

Did you read this?

[ 1 ]
    RULES (Read before posting) Bar_left100%RULES (Read before posting) Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    RULES (Read before posting) Bar_left0%RULES (Read before posting) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    RULES (Read before posting) Bar_left0%RULES (Read before posting) Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

RULES (Read before posting) Empty RULES (Read before posting)

Post  Ian Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Rules are very important on a forum. I do not have many, but the few are very important

Rule #1. Do not fight. I don't want anyone getting their feelings hurt or anything worse.
    Rule #2. DO NOT SPAM! S.P.A.M. is Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages. That is for the randomness category. If you go there, you can spam to your heart's content.
    Rule #3. NO foul language or inappropriate links/messages.
    Rule #4. Please don't advertise in posts, if you want to advertise your website or forum, put it in the randomness category or your signature.

See, I told you there wouldn't be many. There may be more added over time, but for now, there aren't many. Now, go out and post!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:33 pm