Winx Bakugan Pokemon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winx Bakugan Pokemon

The forum of the website, winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com

5 posters

What would you like to see in Season 5?

Poll

Do you want Roxy to be in Season 5?

[ 4 ]
    What would you like to see in Season 5? - Page 2 Bar_left80%What would you like to see in Season 5? - Page 2 Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What would you like to see in Season 5? - Page 2 Bar_left20%What would you like to see in Season 5? - Page 2 Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What would you like to see in Season 5? - Page 2 Bar_left0%What would you like to see in Season 5? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Princesska28
    Princesska28

What would you like to see in Season 5? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see in Season 5?

Post  Princesska28 Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 am

FantasyEevee wrote:I thought of another plot point to the idea I mentioned.

At Alfea, Roxy befriends a fairy who is intially introduced as Roxy's roommate. However, soon it becomes apparent that that fairy is actually a spy sent by the evil forces to keep an eye on things there, such as the development of the Winx's new powers. And the fairy herself doesn't even know this at first.

The Winx even fight the fairy in a few episodes, not realizing who she is. The fairy however, becomes aware that something strange is going on, as she sometimes finds herself waking up in strange places with no memory of how she got there, or what she was doing earlier. Throughout the season, she tries to find out what it is she keeps forgetting, and seems to become slightly more aware of her evil alter ego as the season progresses.

When the Winx later go on the mission to bring Nabu back, as I mentioned before, the fairy informs the evil forces that they should focus their attention on capturing the person who gave the Winx their new powers. With that person captured, and the Winx distracted, they are able to proceed with their plans somewhat without interruptions, and become much more powerful in the process.

It is at some point after this that the fairy realizes who she is, and what she has done. And then she would spend the rest of the season trying to find a way to fix the damage done by her evil alter ego, and help the Winx find a way to defeat the evil forces.

THAT'S AWSOME!!!!! And then Roxy's roomate will realease evil side and be a member!
    FantasyEevee
    FantasyEevee

What would you like to see in Season 5? - Page 2 Empty Re: What would you like to see in Season 5?

Post  FantasyEevee Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:57 pm

I kinda want to write a fanfiction based on my storyline idea now... I just hope I won't get stuck on the first line if I decide to do so, which is the reason why many of my previous attempts at writing a fanfic never really got anywhere...

Anyways, slightly off-topic, but have you heard that they are apparently already planning a SIXTH season as well?
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Seriously!?!? WOW. Also, read this. http://winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com/2010/09/nickelodeon-acquires-winx-club-and-will.html The new post on my site. Wooowww...
    FantasyEevee
    FantasyEevee

Post  FantasyEevee Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Well, since they are planning on making at least two new seasons, I really hope they wait until the sixth season before they give Roxy a love interest. I don't want her to get one in season 5.

To be honest, I don't think Roxy is ready for a relationship yet. She should spend season 5 adjusting to life at Alfea, learning more about being a fairy, helping the Winx fight evil and help the Winx find a way to bring Nabu back.

With all that Roxy would be too busy to even think about finding a boyfriend. (and in my idea for what season 5 should be like, she would probably be more concerned about why her roommate keeps mysteriously disappearing.)
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:54 pm

I agree. But isn't the roommate the one that's being controlled by the new villain and is attacking the Winx and messing up their plans without knowing it? You told me about that a few months ago. Smile
    FantasyEevee
    FantasyEevee

Post  FantasyEevee Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about.

By the way, related to another one of my posts, what kind of pixie do you think Roxy should get?

(Off-topic: Look, I finally got myself an avatar!)
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Hmm...I'm not sure, maybe that shape-shifting one...I can't remember her name. Or maybe Livy. I really don't know. Maybe a new pixie. (It better be original though, I don't want any more cliche in Winx. There's already SO MUCH!)

(Yay! I like it, too. Smile We're both Eevee evolutions!)
    FantasyEevee
    FantasyEevee

Post  FantasyEevee Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Hmm... That reminds me, I hope Riven and Musa don't have any problems with their relationship in the upcoming seasons. They finally seemed to have figured things out at the end of season 4, so I hope they don't ruin that.

Oh, and the name of the shapeshifting pixie is Zing, she's the pixie of insects.

(Yeah, the eeveelutions are awesome.)
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:44 am

Meh, they're always having problems. The other couples barely ever fight, and when they do, it's for a stupid reason. I'd like to see a fight between Bloom and Sky. A real fight.

Yeah, I want Roxy to have her. Smile

(I wish they would make some new ones. Razz)
    FantasyEevee
    FantasyEevee

Post  FantasyEevee Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:51 pm

I assume that the writers will find a way to bring Nabu back, I wonder how they're going to do it?

As I mentioned before, I would probably have Nabu's spirit contact Layla, and asking for her help to escape from the other dimension between life and death that he had gotten trapped in, and once the Winx had found and helped him escape, have them try to find a way to bring him back to life.

Although, I've also got another idea on how to bring Nabu back. Basically, the villains use a spell to capture Nabu's spirit, and then have the villains actually bring him to life, brainwashing him in the process. After discovering this, the Winx naturally spend the next few episodes trying to find a way to free Nabu from the villain's mind control. However, Nabu would at least be able to partially resist the mind control, as he would never attack Layla whenever the villain would force him to fight his friends.

Well, actually I have another idea. Simply having Nabu return as a ghost/spirit early in the season, but without the other characters knowing about it at first.

What do you think? (My second idea may be partially inspired by what Nerissa did to Cassidy in the second season of the TV version of W.I.T.C.H.)
    Fairy of Subterra
    Fairy of Subterra

Location : Bottom of zee Ocean...LITTLE HELP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Fairy of Subterra Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:51 pm

No, no luv interest for Roxy, no.
    Yes, Zing for Roxy's pixie, yes, yes.
    And, I was thinking of a S5 transformation with LONG SKIRTS and ANGEL WINGS!!!! (maybe...)
    8D
    Let's just hope Season 5 doesn't suck and Nickelodeon doesn't ruin it!
    (yay for optimism...)
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:55 pm

I loved the "yes, yes", "no, no". XD But, yeah, I'm totally on board with what you mean about Nickelodeon. I don't trust them...
    Fairy of Subterra
    Fairy of Subterra

Location : Bottom of zee Ocean...LITTLE HELP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Fairy of Subterra Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:57 pm

Let's see...how many shows did they manage to ruin? (I KNOW they ruined a show, I just can't think of the name!)
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:27 pm

I'm going off of replacing good shows with mediocre and not NEARLY as popular shows.

Good:

Fairly Oddparents (It has a special place in my heart, I would watch it every day before school when I was younger.)
    Spongebob (Still there, it's a classic Very Happy)
    Avatar: The Last Airbender (Not bad.)

Can't think of any more, my memory is dead. Razz

Bad:

Mighty Bee (I could deal with the first few episodes, but it wasn't nearly my favorite.)
    Fanboy and Chumchum (WHAT IS UP WITH THOSE NAMES!? o_0)

Those are my two least favorites. Now, these are just my opinions, so I don't want to offend anyone, because they could have done a lot worse. Just sayin', before any flame wars start.
    FantasyEevee
    FantasyEevee

Post  FantasyEevee Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Haven't been any posts here for a while...

Guess I could be concerned about whatever Nickelodeon will do with the show, but since I watch the Norwegian dub which is based on the RAI english dub, I don't really think it concerns me that much. But then there's the fact that Nickelodeon is also co-producing the upcoming seasons... But how much power do they actually have?

Off topic: Oh, and by the way, any idea why the spoiler tags on this forum haven't been working?
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:02 pm

I doubt they have much, considering the partnership just started, as far as we know. And, the spoiler tags never really worked, as far as I can remember...evil little buggers...

EDIT: Crap, look at this... http://unadinoi.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/viacom-buys-stake-in-rainbow/
    FantasyEevee
    FantasyEevee

Post  FantasyEevee Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:13 am

The spoiler tags worked to begin with, but after a few months they just didn't seem to work anymore...

Hmm... Well, this is... Should we now be concerned about the show's future? Well, as long as Rainbow is still in charge of the show, I guess it should be okay... There's so much potential for season 5, hope nobody screws it up...
    Ian
    Ian
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ian Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:19 am

Ah, then I don't know what's wrong with them...

I think we should be concerned. Handing away 30% of your company is a big deal. I mean, 30% here, 30% there, and then BAM, it's a whole different company. I guess they're kinda desperate to get back into America, but seriously, Nickelodeon is the kind of company that'll take your precious show and either make it amazing, or make everyone look stupid, act stupid, and be just plain stupid. I hope they know what they're doing...(There were so many typos in this, but thankfully I fixed them all. You wouldn't have understood a word I said.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:49 am