Winx Bakugan Pokemon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Winx Bakugan Pokemon

The forum of the website, winx-bakugan-pokemon.blogspot.com

When Your Life Turns... Pokemon

Phoebe
    Phoebe

When Your Life Turns... Pokemon Empty When Your Life Turns... Pokemon

Post  Phoebe Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:36 pm

I just wanted to make a thread for real-life Pokemon stories. Ian knows a bunch of my childhood Pokefan stories, but those are too awesome for here.
    Phoebe
    Phoebe

When Your Life Turns... Pokemon Empty Re: When Your Life Turns... Pokemon

Post  Phoebe Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:37 pm

I've had a fairly Pokemon week, and I wanted to share a kinda funny story. Keep in mind that we're all quite normal twelfth graders.

Okay, so it was after school and I was chilling (yes, chilling) with my friends. I had to work, but they dragged me out for hot chocolate first. It was all pretty normal until my friend decided to bad mouth on Pokemon. I got into a little debate with him, and we came to the agreement that the first two generations were the best, and far superior to the Sinnoh ones. At that point I admitted that I had just bought Platinum the week before. My other friend kind of blushed and hung her head and admitted that she had bought Diamond a few months ago. We both started laughing, and joking about how dorky it was, when our guy friend admitted that he had Pearl. Most awesome hot chocolate outing ever? Yep.

Another one!

Yesterday I was at work, and was doing work things, when this guy, who is pretty dorky, comes in to buy Magic cards. He comes in a lot, always to buy the cards and just chill out with me and everyone I work with. Anyway, I was ringing through his stuff (ten freaking packs of cards) and telling him how much better Pokemon was. It was an epic debate, and in the end, I got this big Magic freak to admit that Pokemon was "pretty cool". I feel so accomplished. And yes, these big brown eyes are full of judge.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 pm